The following guides will introduce you to the library’s online public access catalog. If you need help with any feature, please contact the library or come in and ask at the front desk.
- Basic Searching on the Library Catalog – for help with logging in and getting started searching
- Checking your Library Card Account – a basic overview of all the things you can view or change for your library card account, including:
- Items Out
- Renew Checked Out Items
- Items on Hold
- Checkout History
- Active Alerts – Do you want to be notified when a new book by your favorite author comes in? Active Alerts will email you when the library gets an item you want.
- Fine and Lost Item Payment
- My Profile – change your mobile phone number, email address, and day of week you wish to be emailed about your status.
- Creating and Managing Lists – Want to create lists of books or other items on the library catalog that you are interested in learning more about?