The State Library of Kansas keeps a calendar of upcoming training, webinars, and webinar archives on their website. This is a great place to go if you would like to learn about a new topic or need a refresher on a topic.
To receive 2 hrs credit for this lesson, please complete this lesson by the last day of the month at 11:59 pm CST.
- Go to the State Library of Kansas’s Website, www.kslib.info
- Click on or hover your mouse over the Librarians tab at the top of the page.
- Under Continuing Education click on Librarian Events & Archives.
- This should take you to a page with upcoming events and archives.
- Click on the calendar link (see picture) to see more information about upcoming events and webinars.
- Watch a webinar or register for a future webinar and watch it.
- Post below:
- What did you learn?
- How do you see yourself using this page in the future?
- What webinar did you end up watching?