Google.com is a very powerful search tool. In this lesson you’ll learn how to find what you’re looking for on Google.
To receive 2 hrs credit for this lesson, please complete this lesson by the last day of the month at 11:59 pm CST.
- Complete GCFLearnFree.org’s Search Better Lesson.
- Watch and read Google Tricks That Will Change the Way you Search.
- Use the define:function in Google to define library.
- Find out the weather forecast for the weekend in Google.
- Do a reverse image search for a book in your library.
- Find out what time it is in Sydney, Australia
- Complete the Googleaday
- Post a comment below answering the following:
- What did you learn this lesson?
- Which tip do you find being the most useful in the library?
- What tip do you plan to share with patrons or other staff members?
- Complete this form to verify completion.