Welcome to the sixth thing in 12 Things SWKLS 2018. I know most of you are in the middle of Summer Reading, so I am going to try to take it easy on you this month.
The activities for this lesson are due June 30 at 11:59 pm central time and are worth 2 credit hours. Estimated work time: 1-2 hours. Please complete all activities.
If you would rather complete an alternate topic, please go to the alternate topic page and pick one from the list. You are also welcome to choose past topics or topics from the first round of Things.
If you get stuck and need help, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Exercises: (Due June 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm CDT)
Tools you will need:
- A computer with a browser or a tablet, smart phone, or other device.
- An Internet connection.
Activity 1: (15 min – 1 hour)
Pick one of the following:
- Show the Library Mobile App for VERSO to a library user.
- Post a poll on your library’s Facebook page. Some examples are below.
- Share a library service or tip with a coworker or library user.
- Pick a topic from the Alternate Things. A good choice is Google Search Tips and Tricks.
- Post down below which activity you chose and what you learned.
- Reply to at least one other person’s comment.